The focus of our range of products is on providing individual,
professional IT services for small, medium-sized and large companies.
- What criteria are particularly important to us?
- In which project phases do we support you?
- What range of services awaits you?
- Which concrete projects could these be?
- Which reference customers can we list here?
- You think we can support you in your IT project?
1. What criteria are particularly important to us?
Some of the essential criteria are:
- Optimized cost-benefit ratio in deployment of IT
- "Product stability" of the IT (sturdiness, failure security,
data protection, investment protection)
- "Seamless" integration into company processes, also considering quality
aspects of ISO 9000ff
- Consideration of new technologies (e.g. Internet/Intranet)
- "Holistic" approach even at planning stage (e.g. avoidance of duplicate
or multiple data storage, consideration of interfaces to external systems and
- System integration (effective integration of various platforms, operating
systems and networks)
- Documentation of the IT environment
- Adequate measures for data backup and successful recovery in the event of a
catastrophe, including risk analysis
- Compliance with applicable guidelines for data security and data
- Neutrality - we are independent of software or hardware manufacturers - and
2. In which project phases do we support you?
In general, we provide you with advice and support - as required - in every
phase of the life cycle of your IT project:
- Planning and conception phase
- Tendering and purchasing phase
- Implementation and integration test
- System delivery, system test and final inspection
- Production operation and system support (economical use)
- Revision service
3. What range of services awaits you?
As customers are just as varied as their requirements and the set tasks to
be dealt with, each of our services is tailored to your individual needs.
Some sections of our service 'kit' are, for example:
- Support in analysis of requirements and weaknesses
- Design of overall and partial concepts (system architecture, network
- Consulting in selection of required technologies
- Creation and checking of specifications
- Neutral examination of quotations/offers
- Installation and test support
- Interface setup and verification
- Support in error tracing and troubleshooting
- System optimization and support with system administration
in operation (including remote maintenance)
- Creation of documentation for the IT environment
- On request, 'ready-to-use' installation of IT solutions
4. Which concrete projects could these be?
Typical examples of IT projects include:
- Linking of external offices and external sales / service to in-company
network and central PPS system
- Introduction of company-wide fax solution with access from every workstation
- Company-wide Internet access
- Introduction of a uniform communication system for internal and
external E-Mail or fax (incl. Internet connection)
- Establishment of a system for central data backup of company-wide data
- Introduction of "Electronic Business" applications
- Integration of Microsoft® Windows® applications in a UNIX® CAD
environment ('one-monitor' solution)
- Integration of UNIX applications at workstations under Microsoft® Windows®
- ... and many more. Perhaps your project too!
5. Which reference customers can we list here?
None - but that doesn't mean we don't have any! However, as we frequently
illustrate company-internal IT processes in the course of our project work
(which is thus a part of the 'internal' real net output chain), or provide
support for production-critical servers, we regard all the information in this
context - as matter of principle - as 'confidential'.
This is why we do not publish the names of any reference customers on these pages.
6. You think we can support you in your IT project?
us and tell us precisely what you need!